Shopping Basket |Product Search |Browse Products |Previous OrdersYour Account
 
Agreement Document

This document constitutes an agreement between Tux Games and Your Company Name

Tux Games agrees to list games and game related items on its website, available for third parties to purchase via online credit card transactions.

The items Tux Games will list will be decided on a case by case basis, and this agreement does not constitute an obligation for Tux Games to display any item, or an obligation for Your Company to present any item to Tux Games for listing.

Tux Games will display the items on its website for no charge for listing the items.

Tux Games will provide online credit card transaction facilities for third parties to purchase the items.

Tux Games will email Your Company as soon as a credit card purchase is approved by the card handler. At this point Your Company is obliged to ship the items ordered within one business day.

Your Company is advised (but not obliged) to ship using a carrier company that will provide proof of delivery signatures.

Tux Games will charge 20% of the listed price of the item to process the payment. This covers all of the credit card processing costs, and associated costs of making a sale. The remaining 80% of the price will be sent to Your Company in the form of a check. The check will be sent on the first day of the month following the acceptance of the credit card payment. One check will be sent to cover the entire obligation of Tux Games to Your Company for the preceding month.

Your Company acknowledges that they will be expected to pay the shipping costs of the game, and that Tux Games will reimburse you for the shipping at a rate agreed in advance.

Your Company understands that a penalty of 5% of the purchase items cost will be applied for each working day beyond one that it takes to initiate the shipping of the items.

Your Company acknowledges the returns policy of Tux Games and agrees to abide by it. The policy is that any game may be exchanged at no cost if it is damaged. The shipping costs of the replacement is to be met by Your Company. The customer that has been shipped damaged goods will be invited to include a receipt for their shipping costs, and this value will be returned to them as a Tux Games credit voucher and the cost of this will be deducted from the monthly payment to Your Company.

If for any reason an item goes missing during shipping, Your Company will be expected to replace the item at no extra charge to either Tux Games or the customer. An item is considered missing once it is 7 days late for delivery to the customer, unless the delivery company can guarentee that delivery will occur within a 24 hour period.

All payments to Your Company will be made in US Dollars, and the price the game is to be sold in is to be in US Dollars.

Tux Games will handle all customer service queries associated with any order, and will pass on any relavent information to Your Company.

Your Company is obliged to respond to any such queries to Tux Games within the shortest reasonable time possible.

Tux Games reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, and for any reason. Your Company is hereby explicitly granted the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason. Upon termination, each party must meet any remaining obligations to the other party within 28 days for financial oblications, or within one working day for shipping obligations.

Game Makers | Suggest A Game | Delivery Policy
Privacy Policy | Returns Policy | Contact Us | Partner Program | Main Page